Thursday, July 24, 2008

a 500 dollar heads up adventure!!

So... it was late night, I was sooo tired of losing money today (down about 300 for the night), I was sick of getting bad beating by some luckers and outplayed by some good opponents, nothing was going my way tonigh, so I decided to make a stand at the biggest heads up I've ever tried, $500 (dollar) on pokerstars.

I went right through the table to see who was sitting there waiting for some donkey... and indeed, the guy waiting was mr "Sifosis", damn this guy must be good (I thought), so I Sharkscoped him and I was just stooned about it, he was like $500,000 above in his sit and go career on pokerstars, a great silver star next to his nickname told me he was one of the top leaders in earnings, so, if I wanted to play him, I needed to stay focused the whole way, and, of course, I was gonna need some luck....

This game couldn't go better for me, I just hit every single draw and got dealt AA, QQ, 99 twice, AK twice, in just like 60 hands the game lasted, I hit two big K high flushes when Sifosis just had top two pair both times, so, more luck than that? I dont think so, I completely busted him very quickly and regained 500 dollars to get me back in the battle for tonight....no more tilting....

No comments: